Terms and Conditions
General Sales Conditions
1. These General Conditions shall be applicable to all tenders, offers, sales orders and purchase order agreements
entered into between R.E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. and Resellers, Wholesalers, Distributors and End Users (The Buyer).
All tenders, offers and sales orders issued by R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. are made without obligation. An agreement
to perform has only been entered into should R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. issue written confirmation or tender Final
Invoice to The Buyer.
Prices and specifications as offered by R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. to The Buyer are subject to change without notice and are
subject to standard discounts as applicable. The Buyer is obliged to accept the ordered goods and/or services within 4 weeks of date of
agreed delivery date unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Special Orders
All custom orders are accepted on a non-cancelable basis and require a non-refundable 50% production deposit. Special Orders are only
accepted with approved drawings and specifications and are not returnable once manufactured.
4. Cancellation and Return
On cancellation of an order by The Buyer, The Buyer is liable for cancellation costs in the sum of 10% of the value of the goods/services
to be supplied. Goods returned unused, in original shipping container are subject to receipt at discretion of R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc.
with a 20% restocking fee applied. Goods having evidence of prior installation are not returnable.
General Liability and Limited Warranty
R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. warrants the products sold here under to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of
one year from date of shipment by R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. under normal use and service. R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc.'s sole
obligation and remedy under this warranty being limited to repair or replacement without charge of the affected part, found to R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc.'s
satisfaction upon examination of it, provided that such product be returned for inspection to R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc., or its agents
or dealers within one month after discovery of the defect.
1. R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. shall only accept liability in respect to delivered goods as follows:
1. R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. is only obliged to supply goods which comply with the original sales - purchase agreement.
2. R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc. is liable only and in so far as covered by this issued Warranty. No other remedies are offered,
expressed or implied.
2. Advice, recommendations and consultations given by R. E. Thomas Marine Hardware, Inc.